1. I believed in the authority and full divine inspiration of the sixty-six books of the Bible. I deny that there are other so-called inspired books other than the Holy Bible alone.
2. I believed in the one Triune God existing in three distinct divine Persons: the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I deny the heretical beliefs taught by the Oneness, the Arians, and the Unitarians cults.
3. I believed in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ without any of amount of works. I deny that good works, water baptism, holy sacraments, religiosity, and church membership can save anyone.
4. I believed in Jesus Christ being fully God who incarnate as fully human manifesting His divine powers and living a sinless life to suffer and die for humanity’s sins through His vicarious and atoning death by His shed blood on the cross. I deny that He is inferior to His Father but rather equal in nature to Him being the Creator.
5. I believed in Jesus Christ physical resurrection, His ascension, and His second coming. I deny that He rose as a spirit being.
6. I believed in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
7. I believed in the full divinity and personality of the Holy Spirit and His regenerating and transforming ministry work in the life of a believer to honour God and fulfill the great commission mandate to make disciples.
8. I believed in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
9. I believed in the spiritual unity of believers in the essential doctrines.
10. I believed in the spiritual unity of believers who embrace the essential doctrines of the Christian faith.